A Concert Series to END HungerFeedAmerica-NOW Tour
- Dec. 3 / Backstage / Tacoma, WA
- Dec. 5 / Star Theater / Portland, OR
- Dec. 6 / Diamonds / Jerome, ID
- Dec. 8 / Bliss / Idaho Falls, ID
- Dec. 9 / 5 Monkeys / Salt Lake City, UT
- Dec. 10 / Out of Bounds / Loveland, CO
- Dec. 11 / Aftershocks / Mirriam, KS
- Dec. 12 / Reggie's Joint/ Chicago, IL
- Dec. 13 / Station 4 / St. Paul, MN
- Dec. 14 / The Brass Rail / Pioria, IL
- Dec. 15 / Back Bar / Janesville, WI
- Dec. 16 / Tap House / Akron, OH
- Dec. 17 / Grimms / Imperial, PA
- Dec. 18 /Grape Room/ Philadelphia, PA
- Dec. 20 / Rock Pile/ Toronto, ON
- Dec. 21 / 515 Club/ Cambridge, ON, CA
- Dec. 22 / Temple Theatr/ Saginaw, MI
- Dec. 29 / Clicks Live / San Antonio, TX
- Jan. 6 / 9 Lives / Gilroy, CA
- For more details CLICK HERE
If you would like to become a sponsor
please email us at:
National End Hunger Hotline
America is the land of plenty, with more than enough to go around. But our rapidly changing economy has created a tremendous increase in demand for Foodbank food distribution programs.
Our Government is cutting such programs by 20-30%, or eliminating them all together.
For 1 in 6 Americans, hunger is a reality.
Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger.
These are often hard-working, educated adults, children and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet and are forced to go without food for several meals, or even days. Predominately children, working poor families, and the recently unemployed.
1 in 5 children go to bed hungry every night.
The mission at Feed America-Now is to create financial support from Music and Entertainment to feed America's hungry through Foodbanks nationwide and engage our country to end hunger.